Thursday, April 10, 2014

AYOAGT Day 4, Part 1



AYOAGT Day 4, Part 1


MAINSTREAM AND CHRISTIAN JOURNALING SECTION:

I am thankful for (blessings counted):
101 I spoke with a couple loved ones yesterday (family members and friends)
102 Hubby's back to "normal" hours again
103 A new day. A clean slate. An opportunity
104 Weather seems better this morning than it was last night here
105 Critters are doing well
106 A day of giving thanks
107 AHA moments yesterday  and the previous night
108 That it's Spring

THE OPPORTUNITY OF A NEW DAY
I mentioned earlier how I am grateful for the blessing of a new day. After all, it's a clean slate I get to do whatever I choose to do with it and I get to control what I choose to do with the day, in spite of the scenarios that happen. In the midst of chaos or challenges, I can still find a sanctuary and give thanks. 
Each day is a new opportunity to count my blessings and give thanks. I just have to watch and search for them. 

NOTE
I will not include all of my counting of blessings, and saying all that I am thankful for on this blog and will include more in the final printed version. Therefore, if the numbering you see on the blog doesn't quite add up, that's why. 

ANOTHER NOTE
I will sometimes repeat what I am thankful for; after all, if it's something that strikes me at the moment as something to count, you bet I will again. We can never be too thankful for anything. Even if I repeat it every day for the rest of my life, it's okay. It means I'm very grateful. However, I will also try to add original blessings as well each day.  

CHRISTIAN JOURNALING SECTION:

THE OPPORTUNITY OF A NEW DAY
Today is the Lord's day. It is not mine. God has allowed me to continue living this earthly life for a reason. I have a choice. I can live in His purpose--or just mine. Again, even in the midst of chaos and situations I cannot control, I can still choose, even in the middle of them, to give thanks and count my blessings. 

*** Updated last 4/10/2014 1221 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment