Saturday, May 3, 2014

Prayer Requests



Prayer requests:
1 E needs a job.
2 R lost their baby.
3 R is getting ready to leave for a while, because of work, and the family will be separated.
4 D needs to find a new job and will need to move to another state, across the country.
5 P--Her husband just died and she has children.

If you have any to add to the list, let me know. Either send an email, add a comment at the end of any blog post, or use the contact form on the right hand side of the blog to share them with me/us. I would gladly add it and will pray--and I'm sure all of you will as well.

Blessings.

(Note: By the way, the initials above are not necessarily the same people mentioned in the past. I pick any letter in the alphabet to keep anonymity for people--and change the request a little--knowing God knows the real people and the full prayer. So, if you want me to put names, etc., when you send a prayer request, you might want to put in quotes what you want me to publish exactly if you don't want me to be less specific.)

Updated May/03/2014 

No comments:

Post a Comment